i love food.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rush, rush. Hurry, hurry!

I wasted the day, as usual. I'm bored. My nose is spicy. ( really, it's hot ) It's kinda stingy you know. Tia called me and i sort of professed my love for Katherine McPhee. Highly unnecessary though, i must say. I was a really jealous poot, i kept telling Tia about Katherine that i think she started to find me annoying then we talked about Paula Abdul and how she gave Katherine that look. Gave me the feeling that Paula Abdul wanted to get into Katherine's pants. That sparked a little outrage in me, because Katherine's my girl and i don't want anyone in her pants 'cept for, you know.
I have no idea why i'm writing all this bullshit down. I'm so bored. Really.

Clay Aiken has nipples like a pyramid. Eeeewe.

'Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home